- Selecting the winner of four specifically nominated races.
- Wager in which the first two finishers must be picked in either order. Payoff
is made no matter which of the two wins and which runs second.
Horse Tracks is your best pick for horse racing betting, it is a secure
online gambling company, also offers 24/7 toll free wagering, great sign-up
bonuses and daily payouts.
- The person who describes the race at a racecourse.
- A programme for the day's racing.
- Horse that prefers to run next to the inside rail.
- Tipsters may determine a set of ratings which reflect, in their opinion, each
runner's chance of winning a particular race taking a number of factors into
account when preparing them.
Races - Races which
only certain horses are eligible.
- The dividend you receive on a particular bet.
(UK) - See 'Quinella'
- A horse which is considered to have a 'rough' chance of winning a race.
- Broadly, a race distance of longer than 1-1/8 miles.
- Horse that performs well at longer distances.
- A horse going too fast.
- A participant in a race.
Scale Of Weights
- Fixed weights to be carried by horses in a race according to age, distance,
sex, and time of year.
Want to bet right now on
all major tracks with great odds and daily payouts, Sign up at MVP
Racebook and receive up to 30% in bonuses.