- A partnership between The Jockey Club and the Thoroughbred Racing Associations
to establish and maintain an industry-owned, central database of racing records.
Equibase past-performance information is used in track programs across North
- Neither gaining nor losing position or distance during a race.
- (Also, Perfecta) A wager that picks the first two finishers in a race in the
exact order of finish. (Straight Forecast in the UK.)
Looking for Live
Horse Betting, the best odds, online and toll-free gambling, big bonuses
and lots of promotions. Check out Live
Horse Betting, we guarantee your satisfaction.
- A wager in which all possible combinations using a given number of horses
- Any wager other than win, place or show.
- A horse that was in contention early in the race but drops back in the late
- The most popular horse in a race, which is quoted at the lowest odds because
it is deemed to have the best chance of winning the race.
- Female horse four-years-old or younger.
- The first run a horse has in a new campaign or preparation.
- Your dividend is fixed at the odds when you placed your bet.
- Contested on level ground as opposed to a steeplechase.
- When a horse drops his head almost in a straight line with his body, generally
- A baby horse, usually refers to either a male or female horse from birth to
January 1st of the following year.
- Statistics of previous performance and comment as to the expected current
performance of a runner, useful in deciding which runner to bet on.
Horse Racing betting has
a home and its called Bet
Jockey.com. Look for the best gambling lines and choose from a great variety
of wager types. We highly recommend this site and we know you will later recommend