- Also known as a Super Yankee. A Canadian is a combination bet consisting of
26 bets with 5 selections in different events. The combination bet is made up
of 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds and one 5 fold.
If you think your bookie
is great, we recommend you play with the real thing, V-Wager.com
not only is a legal and licensed site where you can gamble without worries,
but is one of the biggest most reputable and experienced online gambling sportsbook.
Try it today, you won't be able to regret it. Sign up and deposit now via Neteller,
- The favored team or horse.
Game - A
game where the maximum bet is limited.
- To bet the spread by the required number of points.
Hit - Finishing
equal. Both win.
bet - A
- The agreed payout or return on any bet.
Bet - A
- A twin bet on two separate specified events or two parts of the
same event. A form of parlay or accumulator.
- Where competitors in an event finish evenly. Where there is a
draw and this is not offered as a betting option, the return will
be divided by the number of joint winners. Note that some sports
have processes such as extra-time or play-offs to determine an event
winner that are included as part of the bet where others are not.
This may affect some bets and you should always be sure how an event
would be decided in this instance.
- Odds that 'Lengthen', are said to have drifted, or be 'On the
- UK term for betting on a team or individual to win and/or 'Place'. The bet
is automatically split into two, 50:50 and the odds for each bet are different.
If your selection wins, the Place bet wins automatically. Therefore, you could
win either both bets or Place only.
The number one high rollers
gambling site is Players
Super Book, design for the real gambler this site offers everything the
pro needs to bet toll-free or on the Web. Join and deposit now via Neteller,
A 1:1 odds bet. A $1 stake would return $2 dividend ($1 win plus