- The team or individual the sportsbooks rate most likely to win
that contest or event. Typically it has the most money bet on it.
- 1) All the individual competitors in an event. 2) Odds offered
on non listed (outsiders) players or teams collectively called the
- Your dividend is fixed at the odds when you placed your bet. No matter how
much the odds fluctuate the odds at the time you placed your bet are fixed and
written on the ticket. Your dividend for winning is paid at the value stated
on your ticket, no matter what happens after you have placed your bet.
If you are looking for
a sports wagering site that offers great odds and bonuses, BetVSI.com
is your best choice. Sign up today and take advantage of betting at a professional
and completely licensed sports gambling site. Join and deposit now via Neteller,
- (Also, Ante Post) Bets placed in advance predicting the outcome
of a future event.
- A goliath is a multiple bet consisting of 247 bets involving 8
selections in different events. The multiple bet breakdown is 28
doubles, 56 trebles, 70x4-folds, 56x5-folds, 28x6-folds, 8x7-folds
and one 8-fold.
The Asian equivalent for 'Point Spread'.
- A Heinz is a multiple bet consisting of 57 bets involving 6 selections
in different events. The multiple bet breakdown is 15 doubles, 20
trebles, 15x4-folds, 6x5-folds and one 6-fold.
- Odds on.
- When a sportsbook or bookmaker cannot split two teams for favoritism,
they may both be joint favorites.
- Bookmakers slang for 'Favorite/Favourite'.
- The bookmaker's commission, also known as vigorish or vig.
Looking for the best sports
betting action, we highly recommend you to visit V-Wager.com,
expert clerks and first class online gambling technologies make V-Wager.com
one of our favorite sites on the Web. Join and deposit now via Neteller,