- (Also, Parlay) A multiple bet. A kind of 'let-it-ride' bet. Making
simultaneous selections on two or more games with the intent of
pressing the winnings of the first win on the bet of the following
game selected, and so on. All the selections made must win for you
to win the accumulator.
- With all-in betting there are no refunds given for scratched or withdrawn
competitors or teams in an event where a bet is placed. Should an event be cancelled
then the amount bet will be refunded.
We highly recommend BetVSI.com,
expert client services, unparallel betting lines and a dynamic wagering site,
make this sportsbook one of the top 5 in the Web. Sign up and deposit now via
Up - (Also,
Accumulator) This involves picking the winners of more than one
event. A single wager amount is placed on more than one outcome,
whereby the stake and winnings of the first selection will be rolled
over into the second selection and so on.
Post - (Also,
Futures) Bets placed in advance predicting the outcome of a future
- A 'backed' team is one on which lots of bets have been placed.
- Highly expected to win. The strongest in a multiple selection
in a parlay or accumulator.
Refers to the odds of the selections at the last quoted price and
bigger. For example, in a large field, the Serie A outright markets
may read Juventus 3/1, AC Milan 7/2, Inter Milan 4/1, Lazio 5/1,
8/1 Bar - meaning every other side is quoted at 8/1 or bigger.
- (U.K.) Short for bookmaker. The person or shop who accepts bets.
- Person who is licensed to accept bets on the result of an event
based on their provision of odds to the customer.
- The price of 2-1.
- A $100 wager.
Bertie - The price of
Looking for an excellent
wagering site, with great bonuses and promotions, try gambling at MVP
Sportsbook, the site "where everybody scores". Sign up and deposit
now via Neteller,